The following are the top most compelling benefits behind offering Majesty Skis products at a specialty ski shop in the U.S. and Canada.
- Majesty has a compelling brand story and unique look that resonates well with consumers looking for something new and distinct.
- Majesty as a brand is one of the few remaining premium European independent ski equipment brands.
- Majesty's ski collection offers a full range of products for skiers from intermediate to advanced/expert level in the following verticals: Freeride, Touring, Freeski and Resort.
- Majesty offers a very well-defined product line that is supported by our clear backcountry/adventure ski focused brand-DNA strategy. We offer a complete adventure solution that can be presented on a display in a visually attractive, logical and attention grabbing way.
- Our skis are handmade and not mass manufactured. This resonates well with the refined, more demanding backcountry skier clientele. All our skis are handmade in Poland observing all labor and environmental laws of the European Union, as well as modern business best practices.
- We build symbiotic relationships with premium brands such as ATK and Contour who complement our complete product story. Through these relationships we can offer the full package experience in form of top notch backcountry equipment solutions for both ski-shops and consumers alike.
- We developed and embraced our Skis4Trees program that promotes sustainable and responsible small business manufacturing.
- Our tiered wholesale pricing strategy offers extremely competitive margins for the U.S. and Canada based retailers. Incremental margin points are available based on the individual shop’s levels of commitment not strictly tied to large volume orders.
- Majesty recently launched an entirely new line of modern, light weight, carbon fiber, backcountry freeride and touring skis during the Denver Outdoor Retailer tradeshow and at ISPO Munich, in January 2020.
- Some of the new products have been receiving very favorable reviews from top expert industry testers in the U.S. including Blister Review from Crested Butte Colorado, as well as the soon upcoming 2021 Gear Guide from Backcountry Magazine based in Jeffersonville Vermont.
- Blister’s First Look Reviews include:
- 2021 Backcountry Magazine Gear Guide featuring the Majesty Havoc receiving The Editor's Choice award, and the Superwolf Carbon receiving the Gear Guide Select award.
- Prior seasons’ U.S. based media reviews and buyer guide content can be found on our website in the FAQ section, and below are the specific links. (this list doesn’t include any of the previous and present European based reviews.)
- Freeskier Magazine – 2017 Dirty Bear Review and Editors' Pick Award (printed version PDF)
- Backcountry Magazine - 2018 Gear Guide - Fox CLT and Supernova Carbon (printed magazine)
- Backcountry Magazine - 2019 Gear Guide - Skier's Choice Award - Supernova SL
- Blister Gear Review – 2017 Superior
- Blister Gear Review – 2019 Werewolf CLT
- Newschoolers.com – 2017 Gear Guide & Article: Transforming Freeskiing
- Newschoolers.com – 2018 Gear Guide
- Newschoolers.com review - 2018 Vandal 2.0 all-terrain/park review
- Newschoolers.com review - 2018 Lumberjack fat skis review
- Newschoolers.com review - 2019 Crowbar park skis
- Powder Magazine - 2019 Product Showcase
Written by Andrzej Moseley
CEO Majesty Skis America, LLC.
June 3, 2020.