The following are the top most compelling benefits behind offering Majesty Skis products at a specialty ski shop in the U.S. and Canada.
- Majesty Skis has a compelling brand story and unique look that resonates well with consumers looking for something new and distinct.
- Majesty Skis as a brand is one of the few remaining premium European independent ski equipment brands left.
- Majesty's ski collection offers a full range of products for skiers from intermediate to advanced/expert level in the following verticals: Freeride, Touring, Freeski and Resort.
- Majesty Skis has a very well-defined and well-developed product line supported by a clear backcountry/adventure skiing focused brand-DNA strategy. Our product family offers a complete package that can be presented to consumers in a visually attractive and attention grabbing way.
- All our skis are handmade and not mass manufactured which resonates well with the more refined, more demanding backcountry skier clientele. All our skis are handmade in Poland observing all E.U. labor and environmental laws, as well as business best practices.
- Our ongoing relationships with other premium brands such as ATK and Contour complement our product story and we now offer complete, top of the line backcountry skiing equipment solution for both ski-shops and consumers alike.
- Our Skis4Trees program promotes sustainable and responsible small business manufacturing with an environmental approach that resonates well with today’s consumers.
- Our tiered pricing strategy offers extremely competitive wholesale margins on hardgoods for the US and Canada based retailers. Incremental margin points are available based on the individual shop’s levels of commitment that is not strictly tied to large volume orders.
- Majesty Skis recently launched an entirely new line of modern, light weight, carbon fiber construction, backcountry freeride and touring skis during the Denver Outdoor Retailer tradeshow and at ISPO Munich, in January 2020.
- Some of the new products have been receiving very favorable reviews from top expert industry testers in the U.S. including Blister Review from Crested Butte Colorado, as well as the soon upcoming 2021 Gear Guide from Backcountry Magazine based in Jeffersonville Vermont.
- Blister’s First Look Reviews include:
- Coming soon: 2021 Backcountry Magazine Gear Guide featuring the Majesty Havoc and Superwolf Carbon skis.
- Prior seasons’ U.S. based media reviews and buyer guide content can be found on our website in the FAQ section, and below are the specific links. (this list doesn’t include any of the previous and present European based reviews.)
- Freeskier Magazine – 2017 Dirty Bear Review and Editors' Pick Award (printed version PDF)
- Backcountry Magazine - 2018 Gear Guide - Fox CLT and Supernova Carbon (printed magazine)
- Backcountry Magazine - 2019 Gear Guide - Skier's Choice Award - Supernova SL
- Blister Gear Review – 2017 Superior
- Blister Gear Review – 2019 Werewolf CLT
- Newschoolers.com – 2017 Gear Guide & Article: Transforming Freeskiing
- Newschoolers.com – 2018 Gear Guide
- Newschoolers.com review - 2018 Vandal 2.0 all-terrain/park review
- Newschoolers.com review - 2018 Lumberjack fat skis review
- Newschoolers.com review - 2019 Crowbar park skis
- Powder Magazine - 2019 Product Showcase
Written by Andrzej Moseley
CEO Majesty Skis America, LLC.
June 3, 2020.