BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - INDEPENDENT SALES REPS
Help us expand into specialty retail stores in the key regions of the United States and Western Canada. We are searching for customer focused and revenue driven independent sales reps with experience in the art of selling skis, ski apparel and accessories.
The ideal candidates are expert ski sales reps and agencies specializing in outdoor equipment brands. You need to have an established network of customers and maintain profitable business relationships with reputable ski shops in your territory. You need to be a passionate brand builder and crave the opportunity of selling a smaller indie brand that is ripe for expansion in the North American retail market.
It is important that you are passionate about smaller, independent specialty brands, you crave a challenge and celebrate success, you are committed to growing sales and revenue, and are well familiar with, and prepared for the seasonal sales cycle as an independent sales professional in the ski business.
In return, we offer competitive commission rates and performance based bonuses.
- Research, identify and convert retail accounts into authorized Majesty Skis dealers.
- Close sales and drive revenue.
- Maintain productive and profitable relationships with your accounts.
- Identify and attend sales evens including ski demos and road shows in your territory.
- Provide regular feedback on customer needs, product trends and growth opportunities.
- You are a ski gear-head who understands product trends, designs, fashions and styles.
- You are a full time independent sales professional specializing in the ski or outdoor industry segments. You work with hard goods and/or soft goods. (Inquiries from sales reps who are not full time sports and outdoor industry professionals will not be considered.)
- Closing deals and keeping your customers happy is your top competence.
- As a sales business pro you or your firm maintain financial stability and a steady revenue flow from the portfolio of brands you represent - you must be able to comfortably cover the cost of your product samples and if desired, a ski demo fleet that you'll use at regional demo events in your territory (Majesty ski designs change every 2 seasons).
- You are able to attend national industry trade shows (SIA/OR) or events such as the national WWSRA demo or ski-tests with major ski publications.
- You are a great communicator and respond to emails and messages without delay.
- You have a passion for skiing and for representing innovative and unique outdoor brands.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Majesty Skis is committed to a rapid growth in the North American marketplace. Our marketing activities consist of official industry gear guide tests and reviews that we conduct with ski publications including Freeskier Magazine, Backcountry Magazine and Powder Magazine. We participate in independent reviews and place in gear guides including Newschoolers.com and Blistergeareview.com. We conduct local, on the snow demos for the general public and engage with our customer via social media, direct email campaigns, product giveaway promotions and similar activities. We sponsor young, up and coming skiers who are generating a significant brand exposure in within their demographic groups.