- The snow baskets are threaded. Check that your snow baskets are screwed on tightly before you start your ski day. Do not use excessive force to tighten.
To ensure optimal length adjustment, follow these steps:
* Twist Lock (Primary): Unlock the clasp, adjust the pole to your desired length and twist the lower shaft clockwise until it tightens.
* Double Lock with Clasp: Ensure not to overtighten to avoid damaging the clasp. Once the poles are taken out in the cold, the clasp will tighten slightly with temperature change. Therefore lock it just enough to secure the double lock without excessive force.
adjustable length: 100 - 135 cm
shaft material: 100% recyclable, anodized 7075 aluminum
grip material: durable foam grip and polyester strap
weight: 260 grams
- thick 16-14-12mm Alu 7075 tubes for extra rigidity
- thinner lower tube shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- durable carbide metal tip
- touring style foam grips with rounded handles
- light and breathable touring straps with logos
- 85 mm snow rings included
- 120 mm powder ring accessory available to purchase
- durable double lock system (quick lock + twist lock)
- quick lock with alloy lever - a locking system recommended for ski-mountaineering, easy to adjust with the extra twist lock for added security
- stylish matte ﬁnish with the Superscout skis graphics
- Handmade in Italy