Adjustable Touring Ski Poles
The touring series of our ski poles are the latest ergonomic design that was created mainly for touring and freeride skiing. Handmade in Italy, these adjustable touring ski poles come in two styles: Lumberjack and Werewolf. They are versatile and durable, easy to adjust, comfortable to use, and yet still extremely affordable. The extended foam grip that is wrapped around the upper shaft of the pole provides ergonomic comfort and full range of grip options. The rounded grip handle lets you comfortably grip the pole by its head boosting push performance on flat terrain and added safety on steep ascents.
The adjustable pole length range is 100 cm to 140 cm that fit any male and female skier. This wide range of adjustability, light weight, comfort and durability will serve you well during long tours and steep traverses. The new seamless strap is made of high durability polyester that is light and breathable.
adjustable length: 100 - 140 cm
material: anodized 7075 aeronautic aluminium
- thick 18 mm Alu 7075 tube for extra rigidity
- thinner lower shaft for lighter, well-balanced ski poles
- extra durable carbide metal tip
- touring style foam grips with rounded handles
- light and breathable touring straps with logos
- 85 mm snow rings
- durable double lock system (quick lock + twist lock)
- quick lock with alloy lever - a locking system recommended for ski-mountaineering, easy to adjust with extra twist lock
- stylish matte ﬁnish
- style options: Lumberjack or Werewolf
- Handmade in Italy