|Release range:||5 - 12|
|Weight per binding with brake:||330 grams|
|Construction:||Aluminum Alloys, POM, Stainless Steel|
|Five walking positions:||Flat / +27.5 / +30 / +44 / +49 mm|
|Adjustment range:||25 mm|
|Available brake sizes:||86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm|
|*brakes are included with purchase|
The wealth of know-how that ATK® developed with its long history of racing experience has made it possible to achieve the impressive light weight of only 330 grams, including the rear ski brake that provides a great braking performance with astonishing ease of use and lightness. The fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an optional accessory and it was designed to close the gap between Freetouring and Freeride skiing. It delivers the precision and power transmission of the Alpine racing binding category.
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM®: new geometry of the toe parts that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, including worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow/ice stuck under the toe piece even with several up-hill/downhill transitions guarantees optimal weight at all times.
- U.H.V.® SYSTEM (Up-hill Hardness Variator): allows to adjust the up-hill locking pressure of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear over time and provides a proper locking strength for each user while reducing the pressures on the locking mechanism itself.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in, in the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system (8+4 / tot 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in the case of big jumps/compression); improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed; reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- MAGNETO HEEL FLAPS® system was updated and now provides 5 different walking modes.
- Built-in CRAMPONS SLOT assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- HEEL RELEASE SYSTEM provides 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral and vertical.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated into the ski-brake pad to keep a fixed lateral release value of the binding.
- Rear SKI BRAKE included: characterized by ATK's high quality and extreme lightness. Two different positions (Uphill and Downhill) can be easily selected by simply pressing a button.
- FREERIDE SPACER (optional): this new accessory closes the gap between tech and alpine bindings providing an astonishing downhill performance.
Paper Mounting Template PDF - V1 (check toe piece drill pattern)
Paper Mounting Template PDF - V2 (shipped after Dec 25, 2020)
*CAUTION: When printing paper templates please make sure that you are not scaling down the printout to fit the page. Check your printer settings and print the actual size. Before you do anything with the paper template, verify that the template test scale on the printout matches the actual dimensions listed in millimeters.