|Release range:||5 - 10|
|Weight per binding with brake:||290 grams|
|Construction:||Aluminum Alloys, POM, Stainless Steel|
|Uphill versatility:||Three walking positions|
|Adjustment range:||20 mm|
|Available brake sizes:||86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm|
|*brakes are included with purchase|
The wealth of know-how that ATK® developed with its long history of racing experience has made it possible to achieve the impressive light weight of only 290 grams. This includes the MAJESTY OEM Carbon Composite toe piece and the rear ski brake. The integrated rear brake provides great braking performance with unmatched ease of use and lightness. The fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an optional accessory. It was designed to narrow the gap between Freetouring and Freeride by providing enhanced precision and power transmission which likens he performance of the C-Crest 10 to some Alpine racing bindings.
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM®: new geometry of the toe parts that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, including worn out soles.
- MONOLINK® TECHNOLOGY 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fixed, providing a weight reduction of 2.5 grams per toe piece and improving stiffness. Allows for lower pressure on the locking system with higher performance.
- HEEL RELEASE SYSTEM: The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in, in the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in the case of big jumps/compression); improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed; reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Built-in CRAMPON SLOT assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated into the ski-brake pad to keep a fixed lateral release value of the binding.
- Rear SKI BRAKE included: characterized by ATK's high quality and extreme lightness. Two different positions (Uphill and Downhill) can be easily selected by simply pressing a button.
- FREERIDE SPACER (optional): this new accessory closes the gap between tech and alpine bindings providing an astonishing downhill performance.