PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN!
ships in November 2018
Adjustable Majesticks - Telescopic Ski Poles
The 2019 Freeski Majesticks are our latest rendition of our proven adjustable, telescopic ski pole story. The Freeski Majesticks come in two visually distinct styles: Bear and Superior. Both versions are equipped with comfortable high-quality, soft race style grips and wrist straps. They are constructed with eco-conscious and completely recyclable aluminum alloy (Alu 7075). This material enabled us to create extremely light yet durable ski poles that are equally well adapted for resort skiing, freeskiing and backcountry touring. The adjustable length range is 100 cm to 140 cm secured by a double locking mechanism that provides ease of use and security needed when re-adjusting the poles on the mountain. The adjustable ski poles come with 2 sets of snow rings – 85 mm freeride rings and 50 mm freestyle rings.
Switching between freestyle and backcountry all the time? No need to change your gear! When shopping for truly versatile ski poles - the Majesticks design and quality have got you covered.
adjustable length: 100 - 140 cm
material: anodized 7075 aeronautic aluminium
- thick 18 mm Alu 7075 tube for extra rigidity
- 2 sets of snow-rings (freeride 85 mm & freestyle 50 mm)
- durable double lock system (quick lock + twist lock)
- light and soft race style grips provide lightweight and ergonomic comfort
- thinner lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole
- new comfortable strap with Majesty logo
- stylish matte ﬁnish
- available styles: Bear or Superior
- handmade in Italy